Thursday, April 20, 2006

ok..so this was what happened. I was told to mark the attendance of all those present in the hall on Wednesady. Did that, and even copied put nicely onto another attendance list. I saw my teacher 2 rows behind me and so I thought I could just ask my class to pass it down to her. She messaged me at 11 plus. Jas, I need the attendance list now. ( Didn't I give to you at 8?) No, the list is not with me ( Ok, can I pass it to you during contact?) No, I want it now! [and I rushed down to the canteen with the list, held on by someone.] Guess what? Yes, I got scolded. She went, Jas, I think you need to change your attitude. When I want things done at this time, I mean it.' ( why is it my fault in the first place..?)
During civics, it was so obvious that she's telling me how bad I was. Everyone got credited. Except..I'm not trying to claim credit ok. Don't get it wrong. But 1) don't accuse me of not doing my work and 2)I'm also trying my best already =S I'm just upset that, despite my efforts to please her, she's not satisfied and whatever it is, it's all my fault. Ok, maybe I'm not a good leader and I considered quitting, will someone take this job then? I guess it's not too tough, if you are good with teachers..[I just realised, I got fired by my primary school form teacher also with the same first name! Maybe history will repeat but I hope I'm the one resigning and not being kicked out] and after that, my primary school teacher found me to be a really nice student..honest! see my report book and you'll be amazed =P. Never have I been so wronged but I guess I shouldn't be upset over what's not my fault right? Better channel the energy to something useful! I'm looking out for anyone willing to take my place..No worries, the problem lies with me only. I'm not good enough for her.

No comments: