Sunday, June 08, 2008

Remember the time when you were young and wanted to be a someone.. say.. a superstar, a fireman, a chef, soldier, superman.. whatever?
yea.. when I was a kid, I had a whole lot of those fantasies. Wanted to be an astrologer, then later some chinese female warrior and then a policewoman. haha.. I guess we're all kids and love to daydream.

now that we're all grown up, what kind of dreams do we have? Grow up faster, make lots of money, get a house, a car, get married? that's all? I don't know.. but it's really quite sad that most of us have lost that innocence we used to have. Is that the price for growing up? I used to resist growing up.. for fear of losing this innocence. But I learnt to take things slowly and decide what I want to keep and what I want to discard as I grow up. I hope I haven't lost myself in the rat race. I still have my dream, to explore the world. I guess that's one thing I will never give up.

I really hope to earn a lot to finance and materialise this dream. =]

On getting married? Nah, it's not really something I'm after. I can't be like my friend who wants to marry, have kids and be a rich tai tai. It's too troublesome =D
However, I do hope to find someone who could love me and have the same idea that kids are troublesome! And is willing to work hard in his field and go travelling some day ;)

haha. and so.. I continue dreaming.

No comments: