Friday, March 17, 2006

Today, the class outing was a major flop.Only 4 people turned up?! Ok I wasn't there but that's because I had a medical appointment.(Feeling a bit guilty because after that, I went to Royal Scotts Hotel for Hi Tea with my family..) I think I won't want to play pool anyway..=P
The food was really delicious though..I kept eating chocolate cakes, brownies, chocolate cookies and what have you? ^_^ We ate from 3pm to 5pm. So by 5, everyone was like bloated..(oh but I took a huge plate of fruits >.<>
We chatted merrily until my handphone rang.Remember the ring tone is a cat meowing? So people really looked looked under their table until someone finally realised and whispered to her friend,'I think it's that girl's handphone.' They giggled away of couse. Oh just in case you are wondering why they know I'm a girl..I was wearing this turqoise skirt. Obvious enough huh? =P



No comments: