Sunday, March 19, 2006

I meant to put this up since Wednesday but was delayed till now. There were some problems with the system so all that I typed just disappeared. Ok..here goes:
Two happy things happened on Wednesday. One, I've got a new handphone. I experimented the video recording function on my fish and realised that he's extremely camera shy. He always faces his tail at the camera=D
Two, my brother finally talked to me!! He initiated a conversation on msn and asked how I was. It's a long story why I'm so touched by a simple act like this. He's been ignoring me for 3 years! So now he's the good old bro that I used to know^_^ He even gave me his contact so that I can look for him when I'm in trouble( people, don't try to bully me!) Now I wish that he would come back to us but he said things are better this way now..I remember one comment that he made about me that day. 'It's been three years and you still didn't change' (I took a long time to find something for him) Oh I just missed him so much..remember all the fun times we had and all the times we got scolded..now only I get scolded and he's not there to protect me =/

No comments: