Monday, March 06, 2006

And so, this is my blog..yea, I'm waiting to choose my subject combinations at 12 .30pm! I mean, why does it have to take so long!! *rolls eyes Yup, i'M SLACKING in I&E Thanks to my frined, Xinhui ^_^ i finally have a blog..hehex ok! Time to play maple!
(1.30pm) ok..finished choosing my combination. Wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I'm not sure if my passion is in science..Don't even think that my passion is in studying!! What a contradiction right..doing well in O's and yet saying such things..But seriously, the O's ain't very hard right? =S I mean as compared to A's- it's a big jump! To my dear juniors, don't think that doing well in your O's is enough..better think again! *haiz, think I should stop slacking, I still have a bio test tomorrow -_- argh!

No comments: