Friday, March 24, 2006

It's finally end of another stressful week. Guess what? Next week is all about enrichment! Yes, the time has come to have some fun! =D Another happy thing is that my mp3 player finally worked after some gentle coaxing by the brilliant owner, of course. Again, I have tonnes of homework yet revised but..heck cares.
Ok, let me tell you the creepy thing that happened today. Some scholars from China joined us recently and I swear I have never known them till now. During PE today, the girl asked me something. It's the exact situation in my dream! This has happened more than once but I'm surprised that it's still happening. It's been several months since the last one.
Come to think of it, I dreamt of kissing a guy in the dark. There's a lamp somewhere in the dream but I couldn't see who that mystery guy was. So is that going to happen? ^_^ If so, then I must really sing this song: 'I knew I loved you before I met you, I think I dreamt you into life!'
One last thing, there's something wrong with me. I'm a bit confused now and don't really know who to turn to =S It's not exactly something serious but it just makes me uncomfortable.. Guess I'll just ignore it for the time being.

No comments: