Thursday, January 24, 2008

ok.. let's talk about secondary life.. I guess those were the best years.. I was stressed but I wasn't stressed like till I wanna die. [at least I had time to play after school =D] In case you guys don't know, I was from XMS. There, I found my best friend, my nice gor, my best chinese teacher, my best buddies.. my best partner =]I took 10 subjects. It really wasn't v tough.. I loved everything I did. [can't understand why ppl don't like history. it's so interesting!] my results? uh.. it's not that I don't want to tell but some people might think that I'm proud or something. So, smart smart Jasmine now knows she can't just say everything she like. Ask if you're dying to know.. I will tell. hmm.. but I have results good enough to go any school ba. Sec 1-slack slack slack. =] well i can still remember the first day of school, meeting dorcas.. she looked really cool and aloof but she's a nice gal. it's da first year I see so many guys in da sch.. so yea, I had lotsa crushes =p but they were really just silly stuff and =] didn't really bother much about them. I joined band and I honestly honestly love flute [gg to buy one soon.] I love balance and through band, I learn about balancing..harmony, unity and lotsa nice things from various conductors. haha.. i remember the first camp and da seniors conducted a fire drill =_= but it was quite fun cos the SAJB peeps did it too. and you see a bunch of peeps at da parade sq all going 'what the hell?' and complaints rained in from neighbours da nxt morning. I love da games and da star gazing times.. it's really nice to lie at da parade sq there and look up at da starry sky [wanna do it again, sometime soon. hopefully there'd be one durin uni orientation and I'd invite peeps to come star gazin with moi!] I love band concerts too.. they're fun and exciting =] lotsa lotsa fun and well.. being leo, I love da stage. =p I love band practices.. they make me forget that I have lotsa homework waitin for me and I can just immerse myself and enjoy playing.. I love my flute tutor [I met her in CHS! but no, can't get her to teach me anymore.. cos I'm working. but I'd probably get scores from her to practice] even till now, I can remember what she once said- why give me rotten apples when you have good ones? [translate- why aren't you giving it your best shot? I know you can do so much better] yup, she's really encouraging and I love her lessons. Enough for today~ continues sec 2 life some time soon ;) tata!

No comments: