Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hihi. Back from another week of work. I guess working is fine though I feel that I'd need something more stimulating.. something I can put all my heart and soul into doing. One thing I learnt is that when you're working, you really gotta be 'professional', meaning, your emotions shouldn't come into the picture. I kinda respect deejays because they can still sound so cheerful even when they're having a lousy day.
It's not that I don't want to upload some nice pics of what I've been doing and my fav places. But I'm having some prob with blogger.. maybe some other time then =]
Well.. some of my closest buddies are in NS now. It's not the end of the world or anything.. I wasn't crying but I did feel a little sad maybe because I can't chat all I want with them anymore. But hey, life's gonna get better =] absence makes da hearts grow fonder =p
I can't say that I'm looking forward to getting my results. In fact, I feel really guilt-ridden because I think I haven't done my best and I truly hate accepting that I can't do well because I know I can do well.. sigh, no matter what I say now won't change anything anymore so.. I'm conditioning myself to prepare for the worse. If I can't go uni, I can always go poly or something. Life's more than just studying, no? Where there's a will, there's a way. Even if I totally suck at studying, I'm sure I can contribute and make a difference in someone's life =]

No comments: