Friday, May 16, 2008

I wanna thank my faithful scissors, pen knife, super glue and pencil for accompanying me over those few sleepless nights.

Thank you 98.7 FM for grooving my nights away..

and a big THANK YOU for daddy who was really there for me all the way till 5am on the crucial day ;) Love you lots, you're the best dad!

Funny thing a P1 gal said

Q: Why is it called Mother Earth and not Father Earth?
A: Becos there are are more mothers than fathers.

I must be crazy to spend 70 bucks on PC games. [ but I finally had some interest to do something I like.. so I guess that's a good thing]

Made 2 new friends. Hi Gabriel! Hi Azi! =] welcome to my life.

Bought a new solar powered toy cos the first one got stolen

watched happy feet! I love da guy.. he's so cute =]

'you don't have to be beautiful, to turn me on.. I jus need ur body from dusk till dawn'
ahaha.. nice show =]

I love purple roses!! meaning: I will always love and adore you [so sweet]

I can't wait for my birthday.. cos I can get a new lappy and school starts around then

I'm happy that I made lil' improvements in people's life

ok. randomness stops here =] thank you =D



No comments: