Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1) What do want and need in your Relationship (or Marriage)?
I need love, care, loyalty, sincerity, faithfulness, trust, respect, patience.
I want a little craziness sometimes..

2) What do you want and need in Romance and Dating? What EXACTLY do you want from your Man (or husband).
I want him to be a man I can have complete trust in.. I need him to show that he'd really stick through rough times with me. To understand and be in tune with me on many levels..

3) What do you want and need in Sex?
Want a long foreplay.. need an orgasm? =p

4) What do you look for in a Mate (or Soul mate)?
someone with a lot of patience and understanding... someone who can connect with me and love me unconditionally as I would for him.

5) What turns you on?
Physical intimacy, good sense of humour, generosity, patience.

6) What turns you off?
Flirts, cheats, pettiness, bearing grudges, unfaithful, misers.

7) What do you (Secretly) wish your partner would know about you if you have a chance to convey that to him?
that I'm always there for him and would always care for him

8) What Do You Find MOST Challenging or Difficult about Your Love, Relationship and Marriage?
sometimes being unable to get the message across..and not understanding each other enough. [aka communication breakdown on different levels]

9) What is your TOP Problem in your relationship with your man
this.. only my man has to know. ^_^

No comments: