Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hi there. I apologise for not updating earlier. Quite a lot's been going on and I'm a born procrastinator. Anyway, here I am.. let's get on.

My results?
You sure you're that interested to know? Well.. it's not all that pretty but I can live with it.

Uni
Yea, that's the part that gave me headaches. With my results.. I can't go too far up..But I don't really deserve to go all the way down [sorry if it sounds a bit cryptic] I'm just trying to say that I can't really qualify for those really good courses but my results really aren't all that bad. In the end, I've at least decided to make a clean break from sciences. I'm not too sure if what I'm doing is right. But I'll move on from here and make the best out of whatever comes my way. Special thanks to so many people who gave me their advice and stood by me when I felt lost and upset.

Love
I don't know what's happening to it but I guess it's still ok and I'm not complaining.


Blog
I searched over 4000 blogskins but could find one that's better. Oh.. and I've changed the songs.. These are my favourites. Life for rent is really a great song! And to that special someone who's not so sure if I'm the one for him, 'wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be right here waiting for you'

I'm still feeling lost.. not knowing what I should do.. who should I be. Lots of questions with no answers. I still feel imprisoned after 18 years.. living life my way. [really appreciate that special someone who understands my situation and is patient with me]

As always, I'll take my optimism with me wherever I go, whatever I do.. hopefully everything will be ok =]

Love,

Jas

No comments: