Monday, March 24, 2008

Friends? What friends? I once thought I could depend and trust my FRIENDS. How many times have they failed me? I can't remember.. too many times.. too ugly. I don't dare say I'm the best friend people can have.. But whatever I promise, I deliver. If I can't, I'll make up to it.

Now? Maybe my dad's right all along. Maybe true friends don't exist in this materialistic world anymore. Friends nowadays know how to make use of each other. They call it MUTUAL BENEFIT. Nice term to use huh. I don't know.. but I don't think friends should be like that. I thought friends are suppose to share with each other their joy and sorrows. Why is it that I can't share my sorrows with others? What happened to my FRIENDS? Or maybe it's my own problem. [Seems like only counsellors lend me their ears..]

From now on, I'll face this world.. WITH OR WITHOUT THE SO-CALLED FRIENDS. Friends, I hope you don't feel hurt. Cos feeling hurt is not gonna help anyway right. I'm not demanding things from you guys. I just.. don't know what a true friend is anymore.

Are you my true friend?

Gee.. is that what growing up means? If it is, I'm telling you it sucks.

No comments: