Monday, March 24, 2008

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Before 27.. it’s awfully late aleady. I don’t wanna have kids with problems and problems because of my negligence.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
First kiss means lip to lip? No. On cheek? Yea..

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 buddies you would take with you? Why?
I’m not gonna tell. =] I mean.. I’ll have to ask if they wanna come along.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
A place without suffering.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?Unlimited wishes – Duh.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It’s scientifically proven that there is a possibility of it happening. Therefore, I believe it.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My sanity and myself.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I’d hire the best financial analysts and invest a huge portion to get back more millions and then think about what to do.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I already did.

10. What is your favorite quote?
That’s the way it’s meant to be. [haha.. good to use when things don’t go your way ;]]

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your
other half?
Respect, sensitivity, sensibility, space, understanding, patience. [guess I don’’t have to go on.. it’s kinda difficult to find a guy like that.. and a guy that likes
me]

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?Irresponsible type.

13. What is your ambition?
Still trying to work that out.

14. If you have a fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out but you don’t have to scream or anything. I don’t do that when I point stuff out to people.. [of course, I know some people just suck at being tactful so.. ]

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
To stay alive and healthy [That’s da most important, no?]

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
If I had the cash.. yea.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
I wasn’t tagged.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My immaturity at times?

19. Is there anything that you have done that makes you regret?
Yea.. I guess. But I choose to put them behind. Don’t particularly wanna keep feeling regretful, you know?

No comments: