Tuesday, November 20, 2007

freedom soon!! free from textbooks/notes/prelim papers/exams papers/nightmares!!!!! yup! I'll be released on 22/11/2007. Available for dates but I gotta checked. Currently booked on 25,27 Nov and some day in Dec. (By jie jie and mei mei, of course. Not uncle, in case you weirdos start thinking weird stuff..) Exams aren't over yet, so I shan't talk too much. Have been doing lotsa tickle tests just to feel less stressed ^_^ Shall upload some interesting results.
Post exams blogging plans:
1. Thanking session
2. Cursing session
3. Change blogskin
4. Post exam plans
5. Recounting da school days before I forget them. =]

I know I know.. I'm still slacking =

Saw this on y.q's blog and I thought I wanna draft out 8 things my perfect partner should have too ^_^ I believe there can be no perfect partner.. so having this 8 things are quite good..

My hubby should be..
1. SENSIBLE: Cos I tend to get into a lot of trouble, acting on impulse and need some on to at least think through da consequences of my actions.
2. SMART: well, I don't think I'm very smart.. So it's good to have a smart hubby and smart people can influence you and make you a bit smarter ^_^
3. ADVENTUROUS: owing to my deprived teenage years and childhood, I so totally need someone who can stand my craziness sometimes and play some exciting games/go on some nice backpacking trips/just having fun.
4. PATIENT: Well, I'm still quite a kid (at least for now, and I really tried to grow up but guess I'm not determined enough) So I need a guy who won't mind if I got into my one of my sulky days and saying things that I don't mean to say..
5. GENEROUS: I can't stand guys who are petty and selfish. I consider that as un-manly behaviour. Being generous doesn't mean being extravagent. It just means that you can bear to part with a little of what's yours and share it with someone else. Though my dad always say I'm silly.. (he's of the idea that I should learn to 'take' and not keep giving) I think that what I've given others is not really enough..
6. HUMOUROUS: I love funny guys who can make me laugh till my cheek aches. haha. oops.. well, I'm quite a class clown and would love to have another join da circus! Plus, laughter is the best medicine when I'm down =] and I can cheer my guy up if he's sad too..
7. FAITHFUL: Oh yea.. I can't stand guys who flirt AFTER they have girlfriends. I'm not exactly a traditional lover. But hey, I'm an OBSESSIVE love. Meaning, if I really love someone, I'd give all that I've got and give/demand his attention. (scary, huh?) So.. being an attention-seeker, I can't really stand it when my guy sets his eyes on some other girl..(I might gorge his eyes out! meooow!)
8. MOTIVATED: No point having a guy who's smart, patient, generous, faithful, adventurous, humourous and sensible but no energy.. It'll be difficult to get things done if the guy just doesn't want to do anything.. Though I have lots of energy to supply, I need another energy rich guy to make things happen! ^_^ Must have enough energy to overcome Ea (activation energy) and be in the correct orientation to have a reaction! (haha.. depends on what reaction you're thinking about..)

Am I asking for too much? Does this guy exist? Even if he does, perhaps he's not meant for me?? Oh well.. Hope the future will be better with or without this person..

No comments: