Friday, November 23, 2007

hello hello! Freed from studying today! Had fun getting lost in IKEA. [ya.. that one in Tampines] just slacked da whole day chatting on da phone for almost 2 hours, watching tv for 3-4 hours.. yea. I'm so cut out to be a total slacker. ;)

As promised.. I wanna express my heartfelt gratitude to da people who cared and gave me the strength to go on when I thought everything was lost.

Let's start with da teachers =]
Mr Tan (ET): Thanks a lot for all da coaching since the start of the year. Man, I couldn't have done it without you =] you are my hero! [saving me from wacky maths questions] pushing me when I wanna slack.. guiding me when I got totally lost in the complex world of complex numbers.. Yea.. even your photo in my phone motivated me to do more maths =p (shi fu! wo ai ni!)

Ms Wong: Thanks for all da one-one consultation. I think I took up a lot of your free time too. Sorry about that. Talked sooo long on da phone for bio. Thanks a lot. You made me a better bio student. Yea, I know my results don't really show but hey, I really STILL love bio =]

Mr Lee: Hi! Though you keep asking me to be less stupid, I think I still am a bit stupid in econs class ba. But I really enjoyed your lessons.. cos they were stress-free. I’m sorry if I didn’t do well. BUT it’s poor time management ^_^ not dunno. Anyway, it’s over and I just hope that things will be fine.

Ms Sim: Hello.. thank you for going through the TEN-YEAR SERIES in TEN DAYS. Though I have to say, I hated paper 3 and I guess paper 1 was quite tough, I’m proud to say that I have put in a lot more effort in chem this time. Whether I do well or not.. let fate decide. =]

Ms Masnidah: Hihi, thank you for teaching gp from square one. Though I think you find it exasperating to teach us, the efforts are not wasted (hopefully) Thank you so much for bringing up so many issues throughout the year.

Mr Leong: I had a crush on you! (oops) Thanks for being a nice teacher, always telling us jokes in class. I really loved your lessons =]


Ok.. now for my buddies out there!

Shasha: jie jie :’) 2 years is over so fast and I thought this is just the beginning of our friendship. Thank you for hugging me when I need some comfort and when I cry (so embarrassing in school le) Thanks for encouraging me when I’m slacking and not mugging hard enough, teaching me some weird chem stuff when I’m blur.. Thanks for showering me with so many gifts too =] Haha.. no matter where you are, we’ll be sisters always ;) And I’ll be da children’s gan ma next time! Keep in touch!

Janice: Mei mei..thanks for being da stable partner, handling all da admin stuff when I hang >.< I’ve learnt a lot from you.. Being more responsible and resilient =] Thanks for being my ‘go to sleep’ buddy and calling me at 11.30 so that I don’t sleep too late. Thanks for sharing so much with me =]

Jie Lin: hello darling! Sama sama, thanks for calling me to go sleep >.< and sharing all da good/bad times.

Benjamin: Hihi! Thanks for being my gp buddy and ‘wake up call’ buddy. So sorry to trouble you when we don’t really take the same subjects. But I had lotsa fun talking to you^_^ and yea, so sorry for being a piggy and not wakin up on my own. Seriously, if you know someone’s gonna wake you up, then you’re more likely to wake up. =] and you’re an early bird [I’m da night owl, see?]

Jack: Long Jun! thanks for being a faithful, stable friend.. sometimes when I gabrah, you were there to comfort me =] Thanks for teaching kinetics late at night! Gosh.. I think I know it so much better =] And yup, we are good friends! (not couple k? couple = F x d , where d is the length of the parallel beam =_=) Thanks for all da lame jokes and sorry if I scared you when I was in emo mode, crying and pressing my calculator that’s not turned on =p

Esther: Oh dearie, thanks for being a funny fren. Had lotsa fun studying with you in da lib. Do try to be more optimistic k? =] You can do it!

Xinhui: Yo! Thanks for mugging chem at 2-3am with me! ^_^ good motivation then! Enjoyed mugging with you, really. You have a lot of drive. Haiz. I feel like a super slacker. If not for you guys, I won’t be so motivated to study ;)

And all da people who sent their well wishes including hippo, kim, quan, sel, Fiona, jacinda and Damien!

Lastly, for moi family..

Thank you for being soo considerate.. you guys won’t even turn up da volume of da tv.. in case it might disturb me.. and I’m utterly sorry for giving in to temptation all da time, popping by just to catch a bit of da programme..

Thanks dad, no matter how horrible sounding you may be, I know that you have my best interests at heart. I love you a lot and no matter how angry I may get at any time, this will never change.

Thanks mum, though you get as quirky as dad during this period, I know that you guys are more worried than I am. Thanks for caring soooo much.. [but seriously, I need to grow up.. you need to give me some space to grow up, no?]

Thanks jie, for giving us a cute little jun sian! Haha.. holding him makes me forget my worries. He takes after you =] Has got this handsome smile that’s so sweet! =D

No comments: