Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My luck ran out and I finally got my scolding some days back . Greatly disappointed with myself and upset with what my dad said though some parts are true (but he's way too harsh) I deleted all my messages in my phone inbox since he cannot understand my need for personal space. So from now on, he shall not have the advantage to peek into my inbox though I allowed it in the past because I trust that he would respect me and not interrogate me about every message. [Can you imagine someone asking you what's happening and who sent what when he got to read it first? Or can you imagine someone forcing you to send nasty messages to your friends just because he doesn't like that friend? Imagination can become reality.]
So please, if you wish to talk to me or message a silly joke, do that before 3pm. After that, I may not have control over 'his' property. Fine.

Bless you.

No comments: