Tuesday, March 20, 2007

‘How many babies do you want to have?’ Ya, that’s the question that my friend asked me while we were shelving some books. Haha, we were talking about some teacher who’s recently pregnant. So, the conversation just went on to that. Then I get people asking what kind of guy I’d want as a husband and when will I get married.. Marital issues that I didn’t seriously think about. Anyway, I’ll just try to answer my friends and myself on this post. And, if you are interested and think that you fit the description, we can be friends ;)

How many kids will I have?
Well, that’s kinda difficult to say. Because I don’t know how fertile I am and how my hubby is =P. It also depends on how many he wants to have. If he doesn’t, then we can just have some serious fun =P Assuming we are both fertile and willing, I guess 5 is really the maximum (financial constraints) I may consider adopting 2 kids if my hubby really loves them. =) One thing for sure, I hope I won’t have to raise my kids here.

What kind of qualities am I looking for in a life partner?
Someone who loves me for who I am.
Someone who respects me and gives me a little privacy.
Someone who’s equally intelligent if possible (I don’t wish anyone to have some form of control and manipulate our relationship)
Someone who loves to have fun but will be practical when there’s a need to.
Someone who will not abandon me when there’s trouble. (Meaning, we share our woes. Yea, I would too.)

I think that’s a lot to ask for already. So, I think that’s roughly what I want if it’s possible. If not, I won’t mind if he has at least 3 of the qualities ;)

When will I get married?
Not too sure. But I try to do so in 7 years time from now. [Meaning, 25 yrs old. We need time to get the babies! =D Yea, all done by 30 ;) ]

Ok, got to go!

No comments: