Thursday, September 18, 2008




Hi people! I'm back! Feeling somewhat UNSTRESSED! Can you believe it? I'm not stressed. Yes I have lots of work to do.. But I'm not freaked out about it. Maybe it's the HOLIDAYS that are coming. ahahaha..


Today, I'm gonna talk about IDENTITY. Identity is not easy to understand. I mean, I don't really know what MY identity is. Is it an image I create and try to follow? Or maybe it's the environment or genes?


So I guess I'm constantly searching, seeking my true identity[is there such a thing?]


So far, I'd like to think myself as someone who is capable of great things. I'm optimistic and will do what it takes to get what I want.


I love to spend a lot.. sometimes on impulse. But it's not the items that I buy but the power to spend and to get a target [I guess I have that hunter instinct like guys]


I love to buy pens, pencils, pencil cases and all sorts of stationery! I think they are really cool for collection and use? Yea, I'm a penaholic. haha. I love pencil cases.. they come in all different forms and shapes and colours. And tells a lot about the owner.


I'm interested in wicca.. it's really a peaceful, environmental-loving religion =]


Here are some stuff I bought today..

Food above all! Yummy double chocolate stuff from chewy junior at bugis junction!

Plastic-feeling shoes from bugis street. Looks quite simple and sweet [Like the new owner =D]




V light weight shoes also from the same shop. Nice and comfy. Retro feeling. 10 bucks per pair!





Cheap watch. 5 bucks. But I like the mix of roman and numerical.. it's kinda showing there's a change in way of representation. Also the feel of the metallic strap is different from the norm.



In short, I love changes for the sake of changes. It gives me a new idea, a new way of looking at things. And im curious about how things can be. =]

So.. Bye bye shoes.. bye bye nike watch...


No comments: