Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just done with yet another drawing. I not only learnt how to draw but I've also learnt an important lesson.. I learnt that I have to make wiser choices and plan more properly and realistically. I wanted to draw a compass in 4 positions all in 3D and on 1 sheet of paper.. sort of like a cinematography thing. Sure, it could be done.. But I was too ambitious. I didn't have the time and I couldn't draw all 4 of them as it was way too complicated. [considering that i have to draw all the cross sections and what nots in it.] so.. I wasted my whole friday night, thinking how to draw and converting it from 3d in real time and space, to 3d on a 2d plane. Yea.. i decided to give up and settled for less. I drew a tweaser. =] It's so much easier and didn't take me too long to complete. Yet, I've wasted precious time and I have other things to do and submit by monday as well. Sigh. The saddening part is that, I accidently tore that tweaser drawing!!! wth!! =O=O thank goodness its just the side and not the main drawing. I hope my teacher won't mind.

Dad's not very pleased with me and thinks that my attitude is poor. But seriously, are all good architects neat? =_= I'm not neat, but I still wanna be an architect.. will I not get to be one just because I'm not neat?

sigh.. shall prepare for the next day

ciao.

No comments: