Sunday, September 30, 2007

tired tired tired.. life is horrible with all the studying~ I know I shouldn't complain because I'm so much more fortunate than others.. but seriously~ how do you measure happiness? which is better? to be stressed but have all the material needs fulfilled or to be less materially satisfied but less stressed at the same time? What am I working so hard for?? I want to go to a uni.. but I don't wish to kill half my brain cells before I achieve that.. I want to help the people around me.. but must I study that hard to get there?

I know my study method is screwed because I'm flipping my sleeping patterns and my biological system is getting a bit cranky.. Sometimes I really feel lonely.. I hate to admit it but studying isn't as fun as it was anymore.. Am I starting to lose my innate curiosity?

Xinhui- thanks for being my chem buddy~ hope we can do well =] let's see if we can find a decent time slot..

No comments: