Friday, September 21, 2007

Back from hell.

Hi folks.. Guess everyone's at least almost finishing their nightmarish papers.

I've never studied so much in my entire life.. really. Cos I've never been so disciplined to wake up early in the morning (like 5.30am and I slept at 1am) and even hear my own alarm ring. Whatever it is.. I've really tried my best this time round.. And I hope to get some decent grades.. NO MORE Us or Ss.

Was asking people what they would feel if I died

Ma: I would cry even if my 18 yr-old dog died. Of course I would cry and get upset if you died.
[THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMPARING ME WITH A DOG =_=]

Dad:Don't say such things la! Papa will die first. You still have a long long way to go.

Sis: Don't be silly! *laughs.. anyway, I'd cry for my dog too.
[Thanks meano.. like mum like daughter]

Friend: Nothing much, really.
[Are you really a friend??]

Gosh.. No one really cares if I died ='[ yea.. who would? life goes on. I'm just one insignificant freak removed from the millions of homosapiens. OH WHATEVER! If I died, I won't care and I can't care either!

Ok... post-exam-sleep-deficient-nonsense-spounting-syndrome

ha =_= see ya!


No comments: