Monday, August 13, 2007

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

1. I'm finally more feminine. Finally because I used to act very much like a boy. Play boys' stuff.. like girls??? (hey, a girl liked me to the point she kissed me, ok?) But you people know that I'm finally liking guys??? meow meow meow~

2. I like guys with their boyish charms and guys who are quite intellectual?? not nerd =_= but =] ok.. i guess I'm ok with geeks so long as they are funny? Told apu and frens that I'll marry a joker (not in batman) and we might get married in da zoo... maybe a chimpanzee can be our pastor! haha ^_^ cute.

3. I'm a bound
less optimist.. ok. [I seem like one] But yea, most of the time I'm the one cheering people up! now's da stress period.. so I may seem a little down. I derive my energy from people around me.. so =] cheer up, folks!

4. I wanna go on a world tour!!

5. If I get married.. then we'll go on a honeymoon world tour and come back with 3 more people ^_^ If not.. then, it's just me.. and me.. and me.. and me.. oh! and finally someone who wants to marry me?? =p whatever! I wanna go on a world tour!!

6. I plan to go some social work when I'm working.. local and overseas. Can't watch the on-going sufferings without trying to help. Anyone interested? contact me at
simpeijun89@hotmail.com

7. I love music (anything except noise) and I love art appreciation.. yup.. I love the finer things in life and I can be really self-indulgent. So if you're my object of affection.. well, lucky you.. cos you're in for a treat! I eat like a queen ^_^

8. I love massages!! Too bad not many people know how to do it and do it well. So sometimes I massage myself. But the feeling is just different when someone does it for you. And because I'm quite good at it, my dad and mum are willing and able to pay be some money to get a good body massage! haha.. so that's how I earn EXTRA pocket money. and *AHEM someone promised me a massage~~ I'm not forgetting =p

9. I'm an ENFP.. they say personality types change over time.. But I still an ENFP for as long as I remember.. Looking for my counterpart.. ISTJ.. quite strange.. do opposites REALLY attract? I wonder why I have this thing for ISTJs.. just so unlike me. But hey.. as long as we are happy then nothing else really matters?

10. I'm a pena-holic.. people who know me long enough knows that I buy pens whenever I'm happy or not happy. So I have a large collection of pens at home. I counted.. there should be AT LEAST 100 of them so far? And the amount of money that I spent on pens should be enough to get me the second edition of zen stone.. 2GB


ok.. that's all for now. If you like to be my friend just contact me somehow ok? it's not that hard. Looking for the right guy is hard =p bday wish-> hear someone say I love you? those words are not easy to say when it comes from the heart =p but hey I say it as easily as I breathe =p cos I mean it.

tag: deb, sel, zhuzhu, yuq and ET!

No comments: