Friday, August 17, 2007

Hello.. =] I wanna say a big THANK YOU for all the well wishes and hugs and gifts showered on me. ^_^ Feel so spoilt.. ah well =] I've got a nice pop up card from da class peeps and a nice one from ZM and ET. Thanks guys (and gals) Oh and I've got my squishy-squashy p-case! hey! It's HUGE! haha~ thx to uncle (im not your uncle) for da nice poem =]

Glad that I have friends who celebrate my birthday with me =] I still remember Hammie (sam) and friends celebrating in secondary sch.. ='] one of the most touching birthdays.. =_= and my parents forgot. [let's see if it happens again =p]
let X denote average no. of times parents forget my birthday. X~Po(1) oops! =D

Well.. being 18 is like being 17.. just a bit older and my shoulders a bit stiffer with the heavier burden that I carry? But I know I'm still fortunate and I thank everyone for making each year a great one [won't be the same without da people around me] so I guess I should thank that someone up there for always arranging stuff nicely for me? =p thanks thanks

Love always,
Jas.

No comments: