Friday, February 02, 2007

Here's a notice that I saw on the first level of my HDB flat. Never mind the English.. the guy who wrote this was probably too tired to write properly.

To the party concerned

Kindly refrainfrom thumping at home. It is extremely annoying to be listening to the thumping the whole day even to the early morning like 3 plus in the morning.

If this continues, please note that the authority will be notified and the required actions be taken to stop you from doing this.

If you are the party concerned, please stop this immediately (maybe you don't need to sleep, but others to(do.. he spelt wrongly) Do spare a thought for others.

Very annoyed residents of Block 715
(composed at 3.38am and still hearing the thumping)

another resident scribbled: I heard it too!!! Very annoying!!!

Haha.. I actually added another comment on that paper.. 'I think the owner is overseas.He doesn't realise what is happening'

It's a good thing to sleep like a pig actually.. cos you won't be bothered by what thumping sound or ghost howling or cat meowing, whatever. ;) and I'm a piggy when it comes to sleep!

No comments: