Thursday, September 07, 2006

yay! bio selection test's over! man, i studied for it..and whatever i studied came out..whatever i didn't study, well, didn't. It's really miraculous. I just studied those that i felt like studying and i kept spelling fimbriae wrongly and it was tested! Feeling really blessed. i was really so stressed in the day (oh at 3am) and i just flipped open the book that ZM and Co bought for me.. it showed this..
[fear] Be strong and courageous! do not be afraid of them!the lord your god will be ahead of you. He wil neither fail you or forsake you. Remind yourself that god is always with you. Your situation may be generally threatening, but god has not abandoned you and he promises to stay with you.
[promises]
isaiah 41:10 Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victiorious right hand
leviticus 26:6 I will give you peace in the land, and you will be able to sleep without fear.
[oh and i did fell asleep at about 10am..too tired, I can't care less]

of course..i don't know how true it can be..just sharing what i did and =) when you are afraid, you can try and calm yourself down by thinking that things will be fine. (can call that positive thinking too)

Just try your best ;)

No comments: