Saturday, September 09, 2006

Holidays started and before you know it, it's gone with the wind. Much revision undone. I wanna do well! ='( really afraid i would be a disappointment to myself. But I'm much calmer lately.. at least I'm not severely stressed. somehow I have this feeling that I'll pull through. It's the same feeling that i get each time i know something should be fine (and mostly turns out well) but i just want to make sure things will go the way i want it to go. still, sometimes it's not up to me to decide, but i wanna make sure i do my part well =)

got through biolympiad selection test.. when i got the news i didn't exactly feel anything..should i be happy or not? do i deserve it? i didn't really do much. it was really [really]a one day revision. there are so many smarties out there.. still i'd like to give it a try =) for my love!

bio rocks.

No comments: