Friday, May 29, 2009

AND THE MUCH AWAITED RESULTS ARE FINALLY HERE!

I DON'T WANNA POST IT. hahaha. okok.. it's not all that good.. but it's not sth to be ashamed of. Just tat.. I'm not sure how my course ppl will see me if I put it up. All I can say is.. I've done my very best and pulled my CAP score by 0.1! with more effort I'm sure I'll keep improving. That's what matters.

For this semester.. I had a hell of a ride and I want to thank for few people for riding the storm with me.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank my DADDY! He's my mentor and my support. Thanks for spending all the nights with me. =]

Next is my DEARIE! haha.. thanks Benjamin.. for listening to my cries, my worries, my troubles. You're my emotional support and give me courage to go on.

Of course, there's MUMMY! Always doing all the little things for me. Can't live without you, my sweet!

Now is time to think about what I should do next..

No comments: