Friday, February 13, 2009

I know it's kinda early. Well, my body still can't adjust after the FREAKY ONE DAY SKETCH. REALLY ONE DAY. but i slept in between. haha.. too tired. Glad it's over and I hope I did ok. We were talking abt the trip to kuching after that. I just feel that it's rude to your peers if u have your butt facing them when they are talking to you [no matter how pissed you are] It's just not.. v professional and disrespectful. [I'm not afraid for whom is concerned to read this because she's my old friend and I don't have any ill intentions] And it's also a bit insensitive for someone to speak as if the world is as rich as he is. No.. my parents are not paying for my trip. But I'll live.

1 comment:

ADTC said...

who showed you their butt?
and who is being insensitive?
i hope any of those isn't me! =S