Sunday, December 07, 2008








what the freak is that on my leg?! ahhhhhhhhhh!!




haha.. yea, i was freaked out when I first dipped my legs into da strong nibble pool and had LOADS of fishies happily nibbling away at my feet. I was thinking [OMHG-oh my holy god] I'm fish food! What if they started jumping out of water and biting other places? =O ahhhhh. ok I was just panicking.




I had to constantly distract myself at first and talk to my friend who was so eager and went in feet first .. haha. Then, it began to feel ok [it's quite like ion treatment if you close you eyes and pretend that it's some OSIM massager] I could finally look at it after some 5 minutes and think that the fishies look cute. [OK THEY ARE NOT REALLY THAT CUTE BUT JUST THINK THEY ARE SO YOU DUN FEEL SO DISGUESTED] They are taking away dead skin =] I was da princess with loads of fishie slaves kissing my toes and whatever haha =D

note: this is not my leg. but look at da fishies anyway


I was a bit jealous cos da fishies seem to like my friend more. Hahaha [more dead skin =p]

After da treatment, my skin feels cool and smoother. ^_^ try it yourself!


It's at IMM level 2, near kopitiam. =] $10 for 20 min and $13 for 30 min.

No comments: