Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'm sorry for sounding rude, acting weird or scaring some people with the things I tell them. I'm really not feeling very happy, whether or not I've conditioned myself to think that way. I can't find a reason to be happy.



I will not kill myself yet. Though I may try other means to relieve those thoughts.



But if I do kill myself, please don't be sad or angry or wished that you could have done something. It'd all be my fault. I am not strong enough to survive.



If I'm still alive, don't ask me what's the problem. I'm not escaping but I just don't know what the problem is. Maybe that in itself is a problem.



I will not leave a last note yet. But I kinda have it prepared. haha. Do you want to see it? ^_^ Then that will be the last note you get from me.



Standing on the line between life and death.

No comments: