Sunday, October 26, 2008

Moon in Pisces
Such ladies are emotional, dreamy, inactive, stubborn, and least provocative. Their eyes are full of sex and lust. They should avoid hurting others at any cost. They are modest, kind, courteous and lovable. Soft and good natured, nervous temperament but highly romantic. Fond of love, poetry and music. Helpful to the needy and can even sacrifice themselves for those in distress. Charitable nature. Gain from legacies and inheritance rather than from husband's wealth. The health will reamin average.

Ha.. a webbie said I'll live till 8 Feb 2075. 67 more years. Not a lot.. but I'll be 86. Can't imagine if I'm gonna have white hair/no hair.. and almost no teeth.. or may get senile.. haha.. okok.. I'm still 19. =] Shall cherish all da time I have before that.

No comments: