Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's my last day at work but I couldn't finish one last bit.. so I'm going back to get my business done! haha.. treated da ppl to KFC =] it's not too bad. Mdm's gonna make me whipped potato! my fav.. =] so loving.. hahah..

Hope I'll get to work with them again sometime.. =p

I totally hate the bidding thing.. sigh.. no point complaining..

Going out with Damien!! Gosh.. it's been NINE MONTHS since we last met. dotz. My kid would be born if I concieved in october.. ahaha.. old joke old joke =p

Yup.. Can't wait to meet him ^_^ so we can go watch X files and look at some exhibition stuff. [Note: I tried calling the other gals but they couldn't make it.. and I promised to go out with him someday.. since he's studying med in Britain soon.. *sniff sniff]

No comments: