Saturday, February 02, 2008

hey there..

It's been a long time since I feel good about myself. To be honest, I've been self conscious because of my skin condition.. I don't wish to elaborate on it. In any case, I've decided to take an injection [it's poison] to make myself feel better. There are side effects in the long run.. but how long is long? IN DA LONG RUN, WE'RE ALL DEAD.. [thx to keynes] So.. in short.. I feel GOOD!

Bought lots of stuff today and they're all from my pocket [ouch] no.. actually it didn't feel painful. =p I'm a spendrift>> easy come easy go haha =D so.. I spent 230 on my glasses.. 110 on bag shoes socks.. another 7.50 on wallet.. all converse excluding glasses.. owed mum a hundred previously.. so i paid her.. and now I'm quite broke again. =[

but it's new year ^_^ lalala.. da happy happy new year for ppl to spend spend spend whee~~ haha.. i mean.. money can be made and so.. since I don't have much responsibility [meaning children or husband..] I might as well indulge on myself first =p

Here's an advert~

CNY promo ^_^ 2 readings for da price of 1! *terms and conditions apply

*1. it's on a first come first serve basis.
2.promo orders end on da 8th feb? [the last official holiday for CNY]
3. max. no. of cards is ten

No comments: