Wednesday, April 18, 2007

One of da happiest days in my JC life. Totally slacked all the way for da entire day! Well, we weren't supposed to.. keyword: supposed =p
So I went out with sha sha and we ate nice xiao long baos @ beautyworld shopping centre. Go try it! ;) It tastes like Alvin.. oops =p ok. As in, it tastes like something you love =D Gives you a lot of satisfaction..
We then left for coro and had a yummy lunch at prince coffee house for just $6 per person. It's worth it! ;) We took 4 hours before going back to school and some stupid teacher actually saw us leaving and told our dear ms wong =[ oh wells, who cares? =D

Lost my new pair of earrings while playing rough with da kids during cip but found a nicer pair near my home and even saw my old classmate who graciously helped me pay a part of it =P thx rui xin darling!

ok. =] back to work.

No comments: