Thursday, January 18, 2007

5 days since I last blogged and it feels like forever. Thank goodness the bio lecture test is over. If it dragged on further, I wonder if I'd become a national treasure => panda =_= yea.. I'm quite drained for now. But I know it's worse for my peers who have cca orientations, competitions and whatnots.. So I'm considered lucky since I still get to watch 'War and Beauty' and finish studying for the test today with most of the content still in my head. By the way, go catch 'War and Beauty' on Channel U 10pm every weekday! It's a great show and well, I'm obviously addicted. =] It's a good way to destress after a long day and I just love the cast.
Loving GP more than ever though I'm not under Alvin anymore. Still, life seems to be getting better and more interesting [if you minus the workload and expectations]
I thought I was going to have a math talk on Probability today. It was so interesting that I decided to go for it though I'm not an ardent fan of mathematics. Guess what? The lecturer lost his way.. [what a loser. oops!] I mean, how big is Singapore? =_= and so I did not get to learn the best way to choose a husband and wasted some time.
Sigh, I hate to say this but I'm so unfit! Worse thing is, Dad doesn't really like the idea of me running around outside the house.. Oh wells, I'll do something about it =] (though I would really really reallly love to have that 'Flabeloss'!)
ok.. I should get some sleep =_= *yawns

Au revoir!

No comments: